Wednesday 19 July 2017

Abstract and 'real' and real.

Wednesday:


Above is the latest finished drawing in my whole sketchbook work that has been a feature of my blog over the last two and a half months as I have worked my way through this latest project. As I have been reporting I am getting near the end and maybe I will have the whole thing finished in a week or so.


 Above and below are two drawings I did today on my buildings and architecture tour, one as an illustration of continuous line drawing and the other showing a soft pencil technique.



Above is a drawing I did yesterday also as a bit of an example to show a pencil scribble technique, it is showing the rocks and the edge of The Island. I have recently been really enjoying drawing real things instead of doing my abstract work and I am lucky that I get to draw as part of my paid work as well as doing my 'work'.


Above is a rather misty view looking over Porthmeor towards Man's Head and Clodgy, a beautiful and moody scene.

Well as usual I am off to draw in a bit and relax after quite a full day of work.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment