Friday 5 August 2016


Above is my new triptych, which I think is now finished, well apart from working out how to display it. That might take me some time....

Over the last few days I have only been able to fit in a few hours of drawing and am now feeling like I have to get some more things finished and started.


Above is another page in my sketchbook that needs finishing.


This is my protection board that stops the ink bleeding too far through my sketchbook, I think it is coming on nicely. I like the chaos.


Above is another from my sketchbook that I am not sure it is finished, I know I try to be more minimal from time to time but I am not sure I am finished with it yet...

I delivered my new pebble drawing to the gallery today, hope it sells as quick as the other ones.


More drawing to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment